High Street Dental Practice provides all-round family preventative dental care. Our three modern, well equipped, air-conditioned surgeries are clean and light, with one at ground level for easy wheelchair access. Similarly, we have a ground floor washroom and an air-conditioned patient waiting room.
Our guiding principle is to provide excellent dental care which is stress-free – we specially cater for nervous patients and children.
The Practice offers the following services:
- All round family preventative care
- Special consideration and help for nervous patients
- Routine examinations, including screening for oral cancers
- Treatments including normal fillings, root canal fillings, dentures
- Hygienist treatment, advice on oral health and smoking cessation
- Aesthetic dentistry, including tooth whitening, tooth coloured restorations, crowns, bridges and veneers
- Dental implants
- Sedation for anxious patients provided by a consultant anaesthetist
- Treatments for gum disease
- Anti-snoring devices
- Sports mouthguard fittings
- Oral hygiene product sales: a comprehensive range of manual and electric toothbrushes, toothpaste and mouth rinses